- This wine is made by draining off the vat.
- Its color is obtained through a short maceration between 4 and 12 hours.
- Fermentation takes place in stainless-steel tanks with the temperature controlled at 64°F in order to extract the maximum aromas.
- Country: France Region:
- Costières de Nimes, Rhone Alcohol: 13%
- 70% Syrah
- 30% Grenache Noir
- Served at 57°F, it is perfect for summertime meals, with fresh salads or around a barbecue.
- The Rosé has a nice appearance with a light and fresh pink color.
- This particularly fruity taste of raspberries and strawberries, typical of the Campuget style, has a good and refreshing acidity.
- To fully enjoy its aromatic and fruity character this wine should be drunk in the year following its harvest.